Re: UnInstall Oracle, possible ?

From: Chris Weiss <weisschr_at_tcimet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:26:54 GMT

It is very easy to uninstall Oracle on Linux.

  1. Try the uninstaller first using the Oracle Universal Installer remove products option.
  2. Use rm -R on any remaining subdirectories.
  3. Remove any start options from your rc files.

Since Linux does not have the registry, removing Oracle is *much* easier.

Good Luck!
Chris Weiss