Re: passing array of numbers to stored procedure

From: Stuhlpfarrer Markus <stuhli_at_tm1.at>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 19:40:05 GMT

  1. yes, but i believe that it only works from one stored procedure to the other i am not sure if you can make it work with java and a stored procedure
  2. it works like this, but there are different ways to do it (with varray for example) type my_array_type is table of number; my_array my_array_type;
  3. no i don't think so, except with the Stored Procedure array, i showed above