passing array of numbers to stored procedure

From: <kazelot_at_thenut.eti.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:11:29 +0200

I'm using Oracle 8.1.6.

I connect to it through JDBC. I would like to have a stored procedure which would take array as a parameter. And then use the array to do something like this:

select * from table1
where table1.id in myArray;

My questions:

1. How can I pass array to stored procedure?
2. How to create an array in the body of stored procedure?
3. Is select like above legal?

Tank you,
kazelot Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:11:29 CDT