Getting SELECTED output into a front-end screen

From: Benetnasch <benetnasch_at_blimey.co.uk>
Date: 25 Jun 2001 02:55:37 -0700

Hello,

I have an Oracle 7 database with a VB front end.

A lot of the processing I'm doing is written on the server in PL/SQL blocks, but some of it I've had to write on the client-side & return the result through a recordset (eg simple SELECT statements showing COUNT & SUM of transactions in a table).

Is there any way I can write a block of code on the server which achieves the same output which I could then pass back to the client without resorting to putting values into temporary tables & the like?

Any help would be appreciated.

Benetnasch Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 04:55:37 CDT