Re: Okay where do I start?

From: Paul Schmidt <paul_at_tricattechnologies.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:22:55 GMT

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:09:00 +0100, "Andrew Hardy" <nobody_at_spam.from.news.AdvanticaTech.com> wrote:

>> I did that already, the idiot told me I had to download it, which I
>> have mentioned before in this thread.....
>
>Sorry, I thought that you'd spoken to an American idiot and not a Canadian
>one.

Contrary to popular belief, America does not have any exclusivity on idiocy (except maybe the way they do presidential elections).

A week after this all started I am no closer to getting anything usable. It looks like the Linux version of the Oracle server will require quite a bit more HP then I have available on the box I am using. Oh well, I know a couple of people who might be able to get ahold of a T1 long enough to dump the stuff, it's just whether they have CD burners available....

Paul Received on Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:22:55 CDT