Pipeline Newsletter - June Issue

From: Cam White <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:06:58 GMT

The June Issue of the Pipeline Database Technology Newsletter is now available in a new and improved format. Here's your link:

http://revealnet.com/newsletter-v2/newsletter_0601.htm

INSIDE THE JUNE ISSUE: Oracle Technology Articles:

DB2 Technology Articles:

Microsoft SQL Server Articles:

HUMOR: "Tortured" English found in Businesses Around the World

The Pipeline Newsletter is RevealNet's monthly newsletter for database professionals. Our goal is to make this newsletter the best of its kind, and we encourage your feedback to help make it better.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet

.do IT smarter (tm)