Re: MS Access usefulness and size restrictions

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 23:44:20 GMT

in article p6yU6.4948$IS3.479246_at_paloalto-snr1.gtei.net, Larry Linson at larry.linson_at_ntpcug.org wrote on 6/9/01 4:15 PM:

> Would you suggest I save those in HTML so they can be more easily read?

Yes please - Acrobat is also acceptable. There are many converters and mills that will do this for you. If you are hosting content on the Internet, you convert once, then 60 million people can than have access to the information you think they may be interested in without the need to download and install something they don't actually want or that may not work on their platforms.

Or was this a rhetorical question ?

> Would you suggest that I begin with a summary of capabilities of Access in
> the environment, so that users who aren't Microsoft developers might be able
> to peruse just the first few pages to see if they had any interest in
> continuing?

Not necessary. Received on Sat Jun 09 2001 - 18:44:20 CDT