Re: Oracle Lite

From: Daniel Morgan <danmorg_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 22:48:09 GMT

I don't know about Oracle Lite, but when you install Oracle Enterprise, it asks you if you want to isntall a starter database. If choose to create the starter database, you enter in the name of database that will get created.

Also, here are some default userid/passwords: SYS/CHANGE_ON_INSTALL
SYSTEM/MANAGER