exit form without committing

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:39:29 -0400

Hello
I am having a weird problem with exiting forms. I would like to abe able to exit the form and ask the user if they want to save changes. In my code I have
exit_form (no_commit) when 'no' is clicked. But even if 'no' is clicked, because the user might have added stuff to some of the tables in the database, everything is saved in the database and there is no way of users to be able to exit form without saving changes. Please let me know if there is a way to do this without having to delete stuff from all the tables that were accessed.

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 07:39:29 CDT