space for table

From: tim <zimzo_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:05:57 +0200

I know that this question might be a 'newbie'-one but my oracle-knowledge is not so wide-spread yet that i can anser it by myself.

I am working through an Oracle book as user 'practice/practice' (on my personal computer) and i have got the impression that if a table gets too big, that is when it has more data in it than the smaller ones, Oracle doesn't store the data when i close the program, so i have to fill the tables again every time.
This is espescially annoying when it comes to a table like the LEDGER-table of the course which has many pages of data in it that i have to copy and paste and error-corrigate.
My guess is that there is a certain space which is allowed and if i get beyond that, data is not stored anymore. Is this true and how can i set this value up a bit so that i dont have to type in everything again?

Thanks for help in advance
;-)
zimzo Received on Fri Jun 08 2001 - 07:05:57 CDT