Re: MS Access usefulness and size restrictions

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 04:53:11 GMT

in article _UgU6.3886$Dh.559472_at_paloalto-snr1.gtei.net, Larry Linson at larry.linson_at_ntpcug.org wrote on 6/8/01 8:40 PM:

> There are presentations I did for my user group about Access in a multiuser
> environment and Access as an ODBC Client in PowerPoint form at
> http://members.tripod.com/appdevissues/downloads.htm. T

Great - Information about a Microsoft product that's only useful to Microsoft developers, prepared for a Microsoft User Group in a format that can only be opened by a Microsoft product on a Microsoft platform, yet strangely (albeit badly) cross posted to Oracle newsgroups.

Please, please, please trim the follow-ups. Received on Fri Jun 08 2001 - 23:53:11 CDT