What do i need to run developer2000(=forms)

From: Cypress Phill <Cypress-phill_at_pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:21:40 GMT

I have an exam in a week and i want to practice developer2000. What oracle and developer versions are compatible. I already tried a few but it didnt work.

in what order do i need to install them and is there anything i should pay attention to. If you have a installation manual on some site, that can be helpful too.

please help
Thanx Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 02:21:40 CDT