Re: What do i need to run developer2000(=forms)

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:49:13 -0700

Cypress Phill wrote:

> I have an exam in a week and i want to practice developer2000.
> What oracle and developer versions are compatible.
> I already tried a few but it didnt work.
>
> in what order do i need to install them and is there anything i should pay
> attention to. If you have a installation manual on some site, that can be
> helpful too.
>
> please help
> Thanx

Would it have cost you more money to tell us what operating system you are using and what versions you have tried?

I have never found a Dev2000 version that was incompatible with any version of Oracle since 7.3. I would suggest that your problem is related to the installation instructions rather than the products.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 00:49:13 CDT