Re: How do you copy tables from a CD into a database?

From: bullseye <bullseye35_at_deletethefunnies@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:35:26 GMT

"bullseye" <bullseye35_at_deletethefunnies@excite.com> wrote in message news:oJUR6.425$QO5.100776_at_typhoon.nyc.rr.com...

> "TurkBear" <noone_at_nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > The reference manual should also have a section regarding 'loading the
 sample
> > tables'
> >
> > The tables are not on the CD, but the code to create them and the data
 load
> > into them are...The manual ( especially the getting started or 'before
 you
> > begin' sections) should have the info you need - I don't have my copy
 handy,
> > but look closely and it should be there..

Sorry to repeat, but there are no references in the reference manual on how to go about "loading sample tables". It just tells you that the tables are NOT copy protected and to go ahead and copy them and learn. (If I missed it, and anyone out there knows what page it's on, kindly point me to it. I've looked in the Appendix, the beginning, and I do not see any references on how to load the schema.) Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 17:35:26 CDT