Re: How do you copy tables from a CD into a database?

From: bullseye <bullseye35_at_deletethefunnies@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:31:48 GMT

"TurkBear" <noone_at_nowhere.com> wrote in message news:qogfhtktbt1r4hji89rbrf3glugebl163d_at_4ax.com...

> The reference manual should also have a section regarding 'loading the
 sample
> tables'
>
> The tables are not on the CD, but the code to create them and the data to
 load
> into them are...The manual ( especially the getting started or 'before you
> begin' sections) should have the info you need - I don't have my copy
 handy,
> but look closely and it should be there..

Thanking you guys for your responses. (I'm still not there.)

How about this? I copy the tables (schema?) say into notepad. From SQL*PLUS, how do I run the scripts to create the tables into my database? (I will create a folder for the schema, somewhere in C.) Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 17:31:48 CDT