Re: Display last records in a table

From: Michael Dodd <doddme_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:53:38 -0500

BTW: Before anyone jumps on my statement about the table dump- I know that dumping isn't a guarantee of order, that's what is funny about it, people do the dump THINKING this is the best way to view the last records. There is no good way to do this - live with it or without it. You can't fool mother nature or Larry Ellison.