Re: How to display tables on asp pages ?

From: Eric Gernot <gernote2_at_cti.ecp.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 16:47:53 +0200

I give an example :
I have a table, "table1" with the following columns : "id", "name", "address". The "id" column is the primary key.

The following statements work :
select name from table1
select name, address from table1
select name from table1 where id=10

But these ones do not work :
select id from table 1
select * from table1
select id from table1 where name="moi"

It's the same for the other tables. I can't access the primary key column. I work with Oracle 8. The driver is "Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle" 2.00.00.6325.
I don't get any error message. The response sheet is just empty.

Thanks for help.