Re: How to display tables on asp pages ?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:29:17 GMT

Not sure I understand the problem. If you issue "select name from table" then you will get back all the rows from the table. It has nothing to do with primary key columns unless you are trying to have the Jet engine handle the selection on your selection (very inefficient). Try posing an example of what does not work and the error message you are getting. Also please include the versions of things (e.g. Oracle, the driver etc.) that you are using.
Jim