Re: linux installation

From: Knut Talman <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:51:03 +0200

> I have a probleme with the oracle 8i installation on Linux Mandrake 7.1.
> When I launch runInstaller, I have an adress problem and the installation
> program doesn't work.
> And I don't know what to do because I don't understand the problem.
> So if someone can help me, ...

Could you precisly describe your problem (what happens after you try to execute ./runInstaller)? And did you try the steps we suggested for RedHat 7.1?

Regards,

Knut

--
Knut Talman                                     Fon +40 30 72 62 01 411
dba_at_myToys.de                                   Fax +49 30 72 62 01 222