linux installation

From: damien faure <fauredam_at_etu.utc.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:20:23 +0200

I have a probleme with the oracle 8i installation on Linux Mandrake 7.1. When I launch runInstaller, I have an adress problem and the installation program doesn't work.
And I don't know what to do because I don't understand the problem. So if someone can help me, ... Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 04:20:23 CDT