DBA Studio failes to start

From: zimzo <zimzo_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:42:05 +0200

Hello,
i have installed Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.1.7.0.0 on my Windows2000(adv.server)-machine and i think everything works fine except for the 'DBA-Studio'-Application.
When i try to launch that application (from Start -> Programs -> Oracle-OraHome81 -> Database Administration -> DBA Studio) a small app-launch-window appears which says: "Oracle Enterprise Manager... Launching application" and then nothing happens anymore. I have to press ALT+CTL+DEL to start task-manager and end a process called 'jrew.exe' to close that window again.
Has anybody running Windows experienced the same thing and can tell me a solution for this?

Thanks very much in advance ;-),

rgds,
Tim Received on Mon May 14 2001 - 12:42:05 CDT