Re: 'user commits' statistic for one user

From: Jack <No_at_Mail.Please>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:50:05 +0100

Hi Sybrand
I was only using 'SYS' as an example.
However after all my troubles.. I now realise that running UTLBSTAT.sql and UTLESTAT.sql gives me all the figures I need. However one really needs to be an expert in interpreting these results.

I think I need to look at the EXECUTE COUNT counter to give me the total number of SQL statements sent to Oracle by users. Is there a good source say a Book or Web site that explains these counters?

In particular I'd like to know which are the top 10 counters to watch!!

Jack