Re: Database-Link

From: Oliver Schubert <OSchubert_at_timocom.de>
Date: 11 May 2001 13:16:13 -0500

Hi,

> Good question, as you don't seem to describe what problem you are
> experiencing, or it is because English is not your mother tongue.

your right in all things ;-)

my problem is to get data from the database link (e.g. with select * from test_at_LINKNAME). Oracle prompt the error "ORA-12154: TNS:Der Servicename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden." ("Servicename can't resolve" imo).

so what can i do?

best regards
os Received on Fri May 11 2001 - 13:16:13 CDT