Oracle & SUSE 7.1 PPC?

From: cat lo <ondeecat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:23:19 +0800

Dear everyone,

First of all, I am just become a Linux User, a pure newbie :) I have some problems on finding software.

I have an Old iMac Rev C (not sure), well, I had installed a SUSE PPC linux and it works fine and I am very happy about that, as a matter of fact that I have to learn to use Oracle, so I did searching the net for the software, however I found out that there is only Linux for PC version :( Is that this is the only version for Linux, and is it possible to install in PPC platform...???

Any suggestion is greatly appriecatied!

Thx, newman
ondee_at_beloved.com Received on Fri May 11 2001 - 10:23:19 CDT