Where do I start?

From: Brian <brian_at_innovtech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:19:07 -0700

I admit I am brand new to Oracle. I have downloaded and successfully installed 8i. I don't even know what the username and password is to get into DBA studio? I think the username is SYSDBA and I though the password was manager. During installation, it said something like change_on_startup and manager.

Also, where is a good place to get my feet wet? My primary interest is to connect through servlets and jdbc. I have successfully done some of that already with SQL7.

Thanks for the help!

-Brian Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 00:19:07 CDT