Reading Oracle File without Oracle???

From: Devin M. Scherubel <devin_at_heartwood.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:19:00 -0500

Please respond directly to devin_at_socket.net

I don't have Oracle; I'm using a Mac laptop and have access to some windows machines, but no resources to buy softward. I work for a non-profit. Someone sent us some Oracle files (.fmb and .sql extensions). Is there some way I can get information out of these files???