Re: PL/SQL Developer (better explanation)

From: mo <mo_at_owls.scum.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:03:45 +0200

all I can think about is that your PL/SQL tool looks for pl/sql stuff in your database !!!
and you try to brows sql (not pl/sql ) stuff with it so don't panic and you can try to look under pl/sql procedures ,functions and packages!!

good luck!!

why you don't try EZSQL ??? go to www.EZSQL.net and download that tool it's great and much beter!!!

bye!!