nls_date_format

From: Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe_at_realtime.co.uk>
Date: 24 Apr 2001 13:00:35 +0100

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the default oracle nsl_date_format after I've created a database? I am having to issue

alter session set nls_date_format = 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS';

at the beginning of each of my sessions. Is there a way to make this the default, or do I have to recreate the database?

Thanks,

--
- Wayne Pascoe
E-mail: wayne.pascoe_at_realtime.co.uk