Moving Tablespaces

From: Ryn <matty91_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:16:44 -0400

Hello folks,

What is the easiest way to move a table from one tablespace to another? I have also been asked to save individual tables based on size. Has anyone written a script to export individual tables based on table size > X? I assume if something got corrupt I would need to drop table X then imp it??

Thanks for any info,

Ryn Received on Sun Apr 22 2001 - 09:16:44 CDT