Re: Loading XBASE file (*.dbf) into an Oracle table

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:04:48 -0500

In earlier versions of Oracle( and I mean earlier, v5 and 6 for dos/windows3.1) there was a tool called db3prep that created the needed files to load dbase data into oracle...I have not seen it lately

You could try something like DataJunction or use a report writer ( like Crystal ) that exports ( thru ODBC) to Oracle..and can read dbase data..