Propblem with executing Oracle SQL scrip

From: Marek <marekm_at__NO_SPAM_frogware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:17:19 -0400

I have very simple SQL script (few queries) to execute from PLSQL+ , each time I try to run it I am receiving this :

"ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended"

I tried to end each query with semicolon, still the same. I tried without semicolon - no results.

Could anybody tell me how to format SQL script toi be able execute it from PL/SQL + ? Thank you,
Marek. Received on Thu Apr 12 2001 - 11:17:19 CDT