Re: total participation

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:42:51 -0700

I'm going with Alan on this one. What possible reason could there be for no using a constraint unless you like pain and suffering.

But I should point out that Many-to-Many relationships are a clear sign of a bad design. You should have an intersecting entity between the two tables consisting of the primary keys from each.

Daniel A. Morgan