Re: sizing request - help!

From: andrew_webby at hotmail <spam_at_no.thanks.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:46:27 +0100

I had thought of that Steve. Perhaps some sort of partitioning would be in order - for example, that the kiddie winkies don't annoy those of a more senior disposition?

This would also benefit anyone wishing to converse with the more mature in that their elevated volume levels would not affect others. Likewise, children screaming would annoy others, so I can see many benefits to this.

The down side to that is that I may have to guide these people on the way in and direct them to the appropriate partition - which is going to slow the insertion down a little and will probably cause a queue to form. I had thought of taking them in one at a time, shutting the door between each and personally directing them appropriately, but am wary as I'm afraid I might place undue stress on the latch/lock. Can anyone advise how many insertions/minute I can get this way? As I've already said, the bus is red and has 8i engine so someone will know this surely...?

Thought: perhaps I should handle the insertion the night before we are due to leave, so that come 9am my bus is already loaded and ready to go?

Hmmm.. so many variables... and still no-one has given me concrete figures I can present to my boss. I live in hope... ;-)