Retrieving data using views & stored procedures. (doing it right?)

From: Charles McDonald <cmcdon12_at_nospam.ford.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:57:08 +0100

Hi all

We are about to embark on a new development where the dB will be 8i. Now I have read a few references about accessing data in the dB by use of stored procedures, functions and views rather than direct table access.

What is the *right* way? Soley stored procedures & views, a hybrid or direct access to the tables?

Cheers
  Charles Received on Wed Apr 11 2001 - 07:57:08 CDT