Re: Retrieving data using views & stored procedures. (doing it right?)

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:46:35 -0700

You are getting dangerously close here to asking people what the best religion is ... but from where I sit I never allow direct table access. And I don't particularly like views. My preference is procedures inside of packages. They are the fastest, safest, easiest to debug, and most versatile.

Others undoubtedly will disagree.

Daniel A. Morgan