Removing instance

From: Bbitzer <bbitzer_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:46:52 -0400

I removed all installed components of my Oracle 8i from my win2K a while ago but now when I went to install it again, it kept making reference to the old installation. The only place I see it is in services. How can I install a fresh copy of oracle without these problems? Can I completely remove the old registered application from the system? Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 14:46:52 CDT