Re: How will I adapt from Pick to Oracle?

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:11:56 -0500

Where did you get the information that this is how SQL databases ( if there are such things, rather than RDBMs that are SQL based) do joins...In my anaysis of the performance of my Oracle stuff, unless I [ and not the RDBMS] have made some outlandish programming mistake, I never have seen any cartesian joins, much less huge ones...