Resource consumption in windows 2000

From: Kim Eichen <eichen_at_worldonline.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:04:47 +0200

I have oracle 8i Pe and oracle 8i EE and I am using windows 2000. When I have installed any of the oracle databases it drains my computer for ram. Is there a solution for this?, something oracle doesn't start until I actually want to use the database As it is now (or before I uninstalled it) oracle.exe starts with windows and uses 97 mb ram.

Is there anybody who has a solution?

Nice regards Kim Eichen Received on Tue Mar 27 2001 - 06:04:47 CST