Re: Unable to IMPORT - why?

From: Bernd Maierhofer <Bernd.Maierhofer_at_dato.at>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 06:55:05 GMT

There are no stupid qustions. Ther are only stupid answers. Not that I am aware of. I am using the Data Manager Import Assistant. v1.6.0. And there even is no option like this. And I did this many times before. I think I must have an attack of temporary deafness....I hope temporary.

I think there must be a problem with the rights/security, but then I´d except an error or a warning. I did the same again as another user and now it worked....

Thanks for your assistance!

Bernd

Sybrand Bakker schrieb in Nachricht ...