SQL/CLI API Functions

From: Saul Roquemore <the.roquemores_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:38:21 GMT

I am a C++ programmer and have been recently tasked with porting database calls, in our current app, from DB2 to Oracle. We currently use CLI function calls on a DB2 database and I want to know if it is possible to use the same function calls for Oracle 8i. If anyone has done this please let me know. I am also exploring Oracle's OCI. Is Oracle's Call Interface (OCI) the only way to go? Thanks!!

Saul Received on Thu Mar 01 2001 - 10:38:21 CST