Oracle 8i + Solaris 8 Procedure Compilation Issue

From: Peter Johnson <peter.johnson_at_galexia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:53:23 +1100

I am wondering if anyone has come across this problem before :-

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE test
  2 AS
  3 DECLARE
  4 BEGIN
  5 END;
  6 /

Warning: Procedure created with compilation errors.

I am wondering what I have done wrong ? I haven't been able to get a procedure to compile all day and so I thought that I'd try the blank on above.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any ideas for fixing this.

Regards,
Peter Johnson Received on Mon Feb 12 2001 - 23:53:23 CST