Re: Oracle 8i + Solaris 8 Procedure Compilation Issue

From: Peter Johnson <peter.johnson_at_galexia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:29:37 +1100

I just tried that but I still get the same error

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE test
  2 BEGIN
  3 NULL;
  4 END;
  5 /

Warning: Procedure created with compilation errors.

Any further ideas ??

Yann CAUCHARD wrote:

> just write
> BEGIN
> NULL;
> END;
>
> Yann CAUCHARD
> SPC Consultants
> yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com
> Tél. : 04 72 39 53 25

Peter Johnson             Email: peter.johnson_at_galexia.com.au
Network and Systems Administrator   http://www.galexia.com.au
Galexia                               Mobile: +61 412 017 600
Level 1, 3 Montague Street               Tel: +61 2 9555 5913
Balmain, NSW 2041 Australia              Fax: +61 2 9555 5688