SQL*Loader...

From: Oleg Shabanov <oshabanov_at_aei.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:54:38 GMT

Hello colleagues,
Does anybody tried to load multiple files into multiple tables, one file
for one particular table?
My control file consists of the list of the data files and right after
that I specify list of the tables that have to be loaded from these data
files.
I've done everything in accordance with SQL*Loader documentation, specified all the key-words in the control file, choose many other options, but the loading failed.
I don't have any problems when combine data and control commands into one control file, or when load only one data file into one table. My assignment assumes to load many files in many tables and it is a real
pain.
If somebody knows the solution, please better reply me at, e-mail: mail757s_at_dnd.ca
I would be really appreciate.

Oleg Shabanov. Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:54:38 CST