Urgent: Ora-12535 Error

From: Koh Sin Guan <singuan.koh_at_frontier-ec.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:36:09 +0800

Hi,

   I have 2 databases in 2 seperate machines(A and B). They are connected via modem dialup. Machine A initaites the dialup connection to Machine B. I am able to connection to the database in Machine B from A.

   However, I am unable to connect to the database in Machine A from Machine B. Funny thing is that when using TNSPING utility, it seems that everything ok. However, when using Net8 assistant to test the connection, it always returns ORA-12535 TNS Operation timeout.

   Any suggestions is gladly welcome. Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 23:36:09 CST