Dropping a user locked by error ora-00600

From: carl-henrik hilborn <hilborn_at_mail.bip.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:32:53 +0100

Hello!

I have a big problem; I am doing some rather straight forward PL/SQL developing on an 8.1.5i database. I have also made the misstake to create a circular reference between two packages. As a result from this they invalidate each other and cannot be re-compiled. When I try to drop the packages or user, (drop user 'user' cascade), the error ora-00600 occurs.

How can I resolve this? Does anyone have a similar experience?

I appreciate any help on the matter

--
Regards
Carl-Henrik Hilborn