Dynamic creation of runtime context in ProC

From: - <nep_at_onzin.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:42:14 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to dynamicly declare runtime contexts in ProC,

    sql_context* p_context = malloc(sizeof (sql_context));

    EXEC SQL CONTEXT ALLOCATE :*p_context;

    EXEC SQL CONTEXT USE :*p_context;

Everything goes fine until I try to use the context. When I try to use the context, I get an error SQL-02134 Invalid runtime context. Does anybody know if it is possible to dynamicly allocate a runtime context and how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Ron Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:42:14 CST