netca command line parameters

From: Edward Rusu <erusu_at_softcomputer.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:48:57 -0500

Hello everybody,
Does anyone know how to use netca utility from command line? I want to use it for adding listener, tnsnames entries from command line without using user interaction. Is it possible? I will appreciate any help or hints.

Environment: Oracle 8.1.6 Standard Edition for AIX.

Sincerely yours,
Edward Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:48:57 CST