Oracle 8i & DB2\UDB V7 Import data question ??

From: Techie <webmaster_at_syncsoft.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:43:41 +1000

I've exported a DEL(normal comma delimited file) file from DB2\UDB V7.1. Now I am trying to import into Oracle 8i. Problem is when importing into Oracle, Oracle treats a carriage return as a delimiter for long data types and fails to import. DB2 is fine. I am using SQLLoader. Is there a way around this? I have a separate Control and data file. Ta much. Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 00:43:41 CST