Re: Komma ersetzen

From: Ted Knijff <knijff_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:51:55 GMT

Hi Ralf,
this is an english newsgroup so I will post in english.

Please supply more information :
The workshhet - excel with ODBC driver ? Version of the database, ODBC drivers etc.

In a previous thread I posted :

Oracle 8i has a problem with german format numerals (containing a comma as decimal point) and ODBC drivers on Windows NT 4.0 and 95/98. There is no Oracle or MS ODBC driver that I have tested that works with 8i after 8.1.5. I got this to work with 8.0.5 and the MS ODBC driver for Oracle. What options do you have : - try the Intersolv ODBC driver. I got this to work. But it costs. - install Win2000 Professional and use the latest MS ODBC drivers and MS-MDAC from Visual Studio 6.0 with SP3. They work.

I have reported this to Oracle. They didn't answer.

Ted

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:03:16 GMT, goldensurfer_at_gmx.de (Ralf Zwanziger) wrote:

>Für eine Auswertung aus der Datenbank habe ich ein SQL-Skript mit
>einer SELECT-Anweisung. Diese holt mir (im SQL-Worksheet
>ausgeführt) Daten aus der Datenbank und speichert das Ergebnis
>in einer Spool-Datei. Ein ausgelesener Wert ist eine Realzahl,
>die mir das Worksheet allerdings (wohl aufgrund der Länder-
>einstellungen) mit Komma als Dezimaltrennzeichen ausgibt.
>Kann ich das temporär in den Dezimalpunkt ändern? Das weiter-
>verarbeitende Programm kommt mit dem Komma nicht zurecht, und
>die aus PL/SQL bekannte und praktische REPLACE-Funktion
>funktioniert leider innerhalb einer SELECT-Anweisung nicht.
>Gibts da eine Lösung, das Dezimaltrennzeichen temporär von
>Komma auf Punkt umzustellen?
>
>Danke und ciao,
>Ralf

EMail: knijff_at_bigfoot.com Received on Fri Jan 19 2001 - 01:51:55 CST