Help with CORBa in Oracle

From: David Simon <david.simon_at_upcnet.es>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:41:51 +0100

Hi,

I've developed a CORBA application with Oracle 8.1.5 and jdk 1.1.6.The application works fine with appletviewer but it has privilege problems with Netscape 4.7 & Explorer 5.My application request the privileges and I grant it, but it fails at lookup method (a read privilege error), it would be a bug of Oracle/Aurora java classes (browsers find it)? Is there any patch for this problem or any suggestion?

Thank you in advance, David. Received on Sat Jan 13 2001 - 09:41:51 CST